Umpiring Duties & Schedule
- Team umpires are to report to the umpire tent a minimum of five (5) minutes before the game they are supporting
- Team is expected to supply six (6) players/volunteers
- Duties consist of two (2) goal umpires, two (2) boundary umpires, one (1) timer/scorekeeper, and one (1) interchange umpire
- Team may provide four (4) boundary umpires, or a total of eight players, if they so desire.
Team Umpiring Assignments:
- No team is assigned more than one game to cover.
- Teams not reporting for duty will be fined $200.
- Partial fines may be assessed for supplying less than the minimum required players for duty.
- Goal flags are at each goal and should be left at each goal
- Score cards are provided at the umpire tent and are to be turned in at the umpire tent before team can leave
- Whisltes are provided at the umpire tent and are to be turned in at the umpire tent before team can leave
- Horn and clock are at the scoreboards and are to be left at the scoreboards
|Coopers Field||Field 5||Field 2||Field 3||Field|
|Division 1||Women||Division II||Division III||Divison IV|
|1000||Local||Minnesota (W)||Local||Atlanta||Arizona A|
|1200||Local||Des Moines||Local||Boston B||-|
|1300||-||Los Angeles A||-||Boston A||-|
|1400||Local||Ft. Lauderdale||Local||Golden Gate B||Chicago A|
|1600||Local||Las Vegas||Local||Columbus A||Dallas A|
|1700||Local||Dallas B||Local||Sac/San Diego(W)||AZ/Calgary (W)|
|Coopers Field||Field 5||Field 2||Field 3||Field 4|
|Division I||Women||Division II||Division III||Division IV|
|0900||Local||Golden Gate A||Local||Philadelphia||Minnesota A|
|1000||Local||Austin A||Local||Nashville||Seattle A|