49th Parallel Cup
The 49th Parallel Cup (formerly PanAm Cup) is played every year, except International Cup years, between the USA and our neighbors from above the 49th Parallel, Canada.
The first Parallel Cup match was played in 1999, with the USA beating the Visitors 10.15.75 to 8.7.55. Each year since the countries have take turns in hosting the tournament and in 2012 the event will take place in Dublin, Ohio. Read more about the 2012 Tournament »
In 2010 the tournament went the next level with an Under 23 men's team and the women both participating.
- Men: USA 7.12.54 def. Canada 5.1.31
- Women: USA 6.7.43 def. Canada 5.8.48
- Men: USA 9.12.66 def. Canada 5.2.32
- Women: Canada 4.12.26 def. USA 2.4.16
- U23 Men: USA 13.11.89 def. Canada 3.4.22