|January 1 - September 30, 2017:||$100|
|October 1 - October 22, 2017:||$150|
All dates effective US/Central time.
To register as a USAFL player, please follow these instructions:
- Login under your existing account or create a new one if this is your first time registering with the USAFL.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click here. If you have changed your email account or need help logging in you can contact the USAFL Operations Manager here »
- Complete or update your 'Contact Details'.
- Complete or update your 'Profile Details'.
- Only once you have accepted the Code of Conduct , Player Waiver, and Anti-Harassment Waiver for the current year at the bottom of the profile page the 'Pay My Dues' button will appear in the left column menu allowing you to then pay your dues.
- Please click on the 'Pay My Dues' button to complete your payment.
Important Information for Players and Clubs
- Clubs who are paying for players in bulk can only pay for those players who have completed steps 1 through 4.
- All players must be registered and paid to receive game points towards Nationals eligibility.
- Players must be registered and paid within one week of a game to earn nationals eligibility points for that game.
- Players earn 2 points for each USAFL game played in and 1 point for each metro game. Players can only accrue a maximum of 2 points per calendar week, defined as Monday - Sunday. Players can only accrue a maximum of 2 points via metro games.
- Players must earn a minimum of 6 points playing for their club to be eligible to play for that club at Nationals.
- A USAFL game is played between teams from two different clubs,
- A Metro game is played between teams from the same club.
- A person who was on the sideline for the entire game has not played in the game. You must be on the field during the course of play to have played in the game.
Changes in 2017
- The $100 fee is a $25 increase over the 2016 rate. The increase was necessary by the USAFL hosting and subsidizing regional tournaments, but represents a greater value for players with the chance to represent their club at two regional events, in addition to Nationals.
- Applications for Nationals exemptions will be charged $50 per person. Each club will receive 5 free exemptions per men's and women's teams to use at their discretion. The application whether free or paid, does not guarantee that the exemption will be granted.
- The need for exemption fees is in response to the high number of exemption applications over the past several seasons, with over 425 exemption applications submitted for the 2015 season.
- The deadline for scores and player rosters to be uploaded to the League Management System (LMS) is by midnight Central time one week from the date the match (USAFL or metro) was played. Teams will not be allowed to enter scores (the home team is responsible for entering the score) or rosters after this time and players will not receive their Nationals eligibility points if rosters have not been entered. This rule will be strictly enforced for 2017 - no exceptions.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to upload photos of both teams that were together either immediately before or after the game.