Women's Association Launches Off-Season Challenge
The USAFL Women's Association is proud to launch an off season challenge to each of the women's teams.
The challenge: Get your players certified in the various USAFL programs listed below and earn a Sherrin football for your club.
Who should participate?
Anyone wanting to better their skills.
Anyone who wants to improve their game strategy.
Anyone who wants to help their home club get more women's footballs.
If you are interested in any of the above, fill out this form.
- Register with the USAFL program listed below by Feb. 1, 2017.
- Send proof of certification by March 1, 2017 to the WA Board.
- Your club gets a footy. The limit is 5 footballs per club.
Eligible USAFL Programs:
- UA Umpires Level 0 Certification
- USAFL Coaching Level 1 Certification
- Kick Builders Certification
See the form below for details on the completion requirements for each program.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!